Useful Links | Useful Websites
Friday, February 25, 2011
50 Interesting Facts
1. If you are clever, they tend to chew your food on your right. If you are left handed, they tend to chew your food on your left side.
2. If you stop being thirsty, drink more water. For when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
3. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you mourn.
4. Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If white is not a thin film of bacteria on it.
5. The Mercedes-Benz motto is "Das Beste oder Nichts" meaning "nothing or better."
6. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
7. The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at something pleasing.
8. The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep per night.
9. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six years old laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
Read more »
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Links to this post
Did You Know ?